In this free interactive webinar, you will learn and experience:
- What are Mindfulness and its benefits on performance?
- How leading sport teams, athletes and performers practice mindfulness meditation to build mental resilience & focus?
- Information about the mPEAK program developed by UC San Diego Center for Mindfulness and USA Olympic Cycling Team
In this workshop, you will also learn some simple meditation practices to kick start your mindfulness practice like top athletes, performing artists, coaches, and executives.
Instructor: Karson Wong ( UC San Diego CFM Trained mPEAK Coach ; IMTA Certified Mindfulness Teacher; Qualified MBSR teacher, UMass. Medical School Center for Mindfulness)
Date & Time (HKT):
- Feb 20th, 2020 (Thurs) 7:00pm – 8:15pm
- Mar 1st, 2020 (Sun) 4:00pm – 5:15pm
Register to reserve your spot now: